Southwest Middlesex is looking for qualified instructors to teach new recreation and leisure programs in the Municipality of Southwest Middlesex. We are currently looking for individuals to teach the following programs:
- Sports Programs
- Example - Tennis, Pickleball, Ball Hockey, Badminton, Volleyball
- Fitness Programs
- Example - Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Fitness Classes, Aerobics, Zumba, Cardio Strength
- Arts Programs
- Example - Painting, Crafts, Dance, Drawing, Quilting
- Cooking Programs
- Example - Baking, Appetizers, Budget Friendly Meals, Cake Decorating, Everything Chocolate
- Children's Programs - must have valid criminal record check
- Example - Arts & Crafts, Dance, Sport, Cooking, Music
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we are planning on doing as much programming outside as possible. In addition, the start date of the programming will depend on COVID-19 restrictions set out by the Middlesex Health Unit and the Government of Ontario.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to further discuss information, pay, equipment needed, etc. please contact us.
We are looking for qualified instructors and volunteers to assist with these programs.